Ceramic Burr Grinder, Manual
This product is currently sold out
Need fresh ground coffee for a camping trip? Pack this light-weight and manual ceramic burr grinder in your backpack, and you'll have fresh ground coffee to fuel your adventure!
Comes with a sample of Plaza Blend, our most popular dark roast coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Designed in Germany, ceramic conical burr grinders ensure your coffee is ground precisely every time. The flexible manual grinder has the ability to grind course or fine.
- Advanced conical burr design and manual operation reduces noise, friction, and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma. Slow grinding minimizes static build-up.
- Bean container holds 1 oz of coffee. Removable ground coffee container holds 2 oz of ground coffee.
- Coffee tastes best when it is brewed very shortly after it is has been ground.
- Coffee was first discovered in Ethiopia (formerly Abyssinia) and the first coffee grinder consisting of two millstones that crushed the roasted beans.
- The first patent for a U.S. coffee grinder was issued in 1798 to Thomas Bruff of Maryland, who was Thomas Jefferson's dentist!
Plaza Blend Coffee: Costa Rica Arabica Coffee Beans, 100%