Tokyo Breakfast Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
A velvety smooth breakfast tea with sweet notes of Yuzu, a Japanese citrus fruit.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4–5 min
- This perfect marriage of full-bodied and elegant Chinese black teas produces rounded notes of malt and vanilla, with a creamy and velvety finish. One of our most popular teas!
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar.
- Drink in the morning or as an afternoon tea.
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast? French Breakfast is a flavorful, milder version of the classic English Breakfast tea.
- Buttered toast
- Fruit cake
- Chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Indian organic black tea, dried organic yuzu, organic blue cornflowers, and natural organic flavoring.