Marco Polo Sublime by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Marco Polo Sublime combines the fruit and floral notes from Mariage Frères' most iconic tea with a premier cru organic black tea. The result? An unforgettable flavor adventure!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min.
- Mariage Frères’ most legendary tea is now available in a Premier Cru version. With notes of wild strawberry and floral (lotus).
- Sublime like the fruity and flowery aromas in this legendary blend
- Unique like the smooth sweetness that envelopes the palate
- Beautiful like the ebony leaves of this organic black tea
- Luminous like the amber reflections of its delightful liquor
- Iconic like this world-famous composition
- Magical like each sip of this gourmet pleasure
- Enchanting like the indescribable aroma of this heavenly masterpiece
- Marco Polo Sublime is the "Chanel No.5" of tea - Mariage carefully guards the recipe, which has never been successfully duplicated.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses (triple creme)
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
Colombian Organic Black Tea, Natural fruit and floral flavorings.