Zodiac Collection Tin - Year of the Dragon, Green Tea by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped red tin represents one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs and contains a precious green tea delicately flavored with citrus and goji-berries. Dragons are the most revered animal in Chinese culture and Chinese emperors were seen as the reincarnation of dragons.
100 grams of this green tea flavored with goji berries and citrus comes in the elegant and reusable red pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
3.0 grams per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 4 min.
- This delicate but anti-oxidant rich silver needles tea is delicately flavored with goji berries notes of fresh citrus.
- Years of the Dragon : 1904 - 1916 - 1928 - 1940 - 1952 - 1964 - 1976 - 1988 - 2000 - 2012 - 2024 - 2036.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China green tea, Goji berries, Citrus flavoring.