Zodiac Collection - Year of the Cochon (pig), Green Tea and Rooibos by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped fuchsia tin represents one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs and contains a precious green tea and a rooibos infusion delicately flavored with citrus, rose, and goji berries. In Chinese culture, the pig (cochon) is a symbol of wealth and 2019 is the year of the pig!
100 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable fuchsia pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 3-4 min.
- This delicate but anti-oxidant rich silver needles white tea is delicately flavored with notes of fresh citrus.
- Recent years of the Pig are: 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Ingredients: China green tea, South Africa Rooibos, goji berries, Natural citrus and rose flavorings.