Sublime Green Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This green tea recreates the sensory experience of traveling along the Tokaido, the legendary road that leads toward Kyoto! The tea reveals fresh notes of ancient pine trees and bamboo that line the poetic path.
90 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable embossed double-sealed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- This fragrant green tea is part of Mariage's Sublime tea collection, which is considered the Premier Cru of this iconic French tea company's tea collection.
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
Japanese green tea, and Natural flavorings.