Samourai Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
This organic version of Earl Grey combines violet flowers and silky spices for a complex blend of flavor with finesse. From a Jardin Premier+ tea garden.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A medium-bodied Chinese black tea with prominent notes of Earl Grey (oil of bergamot), with silky spices (vanilla) and violet flowers.
- Best enjoyed without milk, this refreshing Mariage Frères tea has a velvety texture and smooth finish
- This tea features Mariage Frères at its best--its many flavors coalesce into something completely unique -- much like a fine perfume
- Granola with dried fruit
- Fruit pastries
- Blueberry pancakes or waffles
- Fresh, dried, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Fruit empanadas
- Chicken or pork dishes with fruit salsas
- Any cream-based dessert
India organic black tea, oil of bergamot, jasmine, and