Organic Darjeeling Happy Valley (2nd Flush) -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
We've looked for a flavorful summer plucked (2nd Flush) Darjeeling and finally found one! This high-elevation, organic tea has body without astringency and subtle notes of grilled apricot and aged oak. A flavorful and mouthwatering addition to our Darjeeling offerings.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 4-5 min
- This 2nd Flush (summer plucked, FTGFOP1) tea produces a golden liquor with a superb and complex bouquet
- The flavor provides classic Darjeeling notes of muscatel along with grilled apricot, aged oak, and the aftertaste lingers long.
- A quality new second flush Darjeeling at an affordable price.
- Darjeeling is a famous tea growing region the size of approximately two Manhattans!
- The high-elevation, abundant fog, high humidity create the characteristic and complex flavors of Darjeeling.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Fruit pastries
- Green salad with mint
- Mac and cheese
- Toasted cheese sandwich
- Chicken or fish with fresh mint
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Lightly prepared chicken or pork
- Cream-based desserts
India, Darjeeling black tea: 100%