Kirov Black Tea Gift Box by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Filled with organic black teas worthy of a Tzar or Tzarina! Rushka is a decadent Russian-style Earl Grey with silver tea tips, and Marco Polo is the most popular of all Mariage tea blends. An incredible gift for the world traveler!
Each tin contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Rushka Black Tea: Use 1.0 tsp / 2.5g of tea per 8 oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Marco Polo Black Tea: Use 1.0 - 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min.
- Rushka: flavored with oil of bergamot and sprinkled with silver needles, this full-bodied black tea is delicious with any afternoon tea-time foods. Also delicious with any chocolate dessert.
- Marco Polo: is the most popular flavored black tea blend from Mariage and flavored with rare fruits and flowers from Tibet.
- Sergei Mironovich Kirov was a Soviet politician and Bolshevik revolutionary whose assassination was used as a pretext for Stalin to launch the first Great Purge. In honor of Kirov, the Russian city of Vyatka was renamed for him, and "Kirov Ballet" is also used in Russia as an alternate name for the Vyatka.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Rushka: China organic black tea, organic oil of bergamot flavoring. Marco Polo: China organic black tea, organic and natural flavorings.