Hallelujah Tea in Special Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
This festive red and gold tin contains a black tea with notes of citrus and sweet fruit and creamy vanilla. A wonderful tea to share with family and friends during the holiday season!
This elegant and reusable tin contains 90 grams (3.2 oz) of tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 208°F, 4-5 min
- We recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- Handel's Hallelujah Chorus was premiered in the Spring of 1642 during the Lent season. Gradually, the Messiah moved from performances in the Easter season to Christmas time, and it's now a part of holiday tradition.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Ingredients: Indian black tea, natural citrus, fruit, and vanilla flavorings.