Earl Grey Paris Organic Black Teabags by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Paris is the newest addition to our selection of Earl Grey teas from Mariage Frères, the renowned Parisian tea purveyor. This black tea has a perfect balance of zesty citrus and perfumed floral. One sip and you're in "The City of Lights"(la Ville des Lumière)!
The gold-foil lined signature black Mariage box holds 30 hand-tied cotton (muslin) teabags.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 teabag per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- Unlike many other Earl Grey teas, this one is flavored with oil of bergamot
- A sophisticated Mariage Frères Indian black tea blend is flavored with oil of bergamot and cornflower petals for a medium-bodied cup of tea
- The flavors that define Earl Grey are floral and citrus peel
- Natural oil of bergamot is very expensive and used widely in the perfume industry
- Much of the Earl Grey tea in the U.S. is not flavored with actual oil of bergamot
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
Chinese organic black tea, blue cornflowers, oil of bergamot flavoring.