Earl Grey Paris, Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
Paris is the newest addition to our selection of Earl Grey teas from Mariage Frères, the renowned Parisian tea purveyor. This black tea has a perfect balance of zesty citrus and perfumed floral. One sip and you're in "The City of Lights"(la Ville des Lumière)!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A quality black tea flavored with the finest oil of bergamot
- Paris Earl Grey is full-bodied and, unlike lesser Earl Grey's, is a balanced marriage between the malty and smooth notes of an organic Indian black tea with the floral and citrus notes from the oil of bergamot
- Delicious with or without milk & sugar
- A marvelous tea to serve when having afternoon tea
- Mariage Freres has the largest collection of Earl Grey teas
- From delicately perfumed, to highly perfumed, which defines this tea
- Chocolate croissant or pastry
- Pancakes or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
India organic black tea, oil of bergamot.