Covent Garden Morning Organic Tea by Mariage Frères -New!
This variant is currently sold out.
Covent Garden in London's West End is renowned for fashionable stores, trendy restaurants, live theater, and now the latest Mariage Frères location. Sourced from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, Covent Garden Morning is a full-bodied black tea with notes of toasted hazelnuts.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1-1/2 teaspoon per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This marriage of a medium-bodied Chinese organic black tea with a full-bodied organic Indian Assam black tea produces rounded notes of malt, spice, and roasted hazelnuts. A tea with a creamy and velvety finish.
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar, drink this in the morning or accompanying afternoon tea.
- Covent Garden is the location where Henry Higgins meets Eliza Doolittle in the musical and movie "My Fair Lady." Julie Andrews and Rex Harrison starred in the original Broadway and London Shows while Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison starred in the movie version.
- Sweet and fruit breads
- Fruit cake
- Pork or chicken cooked with apricot or peaches
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
Chinese organic black tea, India, Darjeeling First Flush organic black tea.