Zodiac Collection Tin - Year of the Dog (chien), White Tea by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped lime-green tin represents one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac signs and contains a precious silver needle white tea delicately flavored with citrus and goji-berries. The "Year of the Dog" sign indicates loyalty, honesty, and sincerity!
30 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable lime-green pagoda-shaped tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 - 3.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 5-7 min. You may steep the same tea leaves multiple times.
- This delicate but anti-oxidant rich silver needles white tea is delicately flavored with notes of fresh citrus.
- The "Year of the Dog" is the 11th year of the twelve-year Chinese calendar and comprise the following birth years: 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China Silver Needles White Tea, citrus flavoring.