Casablanca Green by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
This green tea takes you to the Morrocan city of Casablanca - made famous in the movie of the same name. With spearmint and subtle oil of bergamot, this tea will make you want to "play it again and again."
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-5 min
- This tea is delicious hot or iced. We recommend serving this tea with fresh mint and simple syrup.
- This type of mint green tea is not only consumed in Morroco but throughout North Africa.
- The green tea used for Morrocan tea is called Gunpowder.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Chinese green tea, mint, oil of bergamot