This variant is currently sold out
This Costa Rican coffee is enriched with flavoring chosen by Kentucky Bourbon professionals. Non-alcoholic and delicious with, or as dessert. Just like sipping an aged single barrel bourbon!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- This coffee is medium roasted, which enhances the natural caramel and chocolate notes and balances perfectly with the rich bourbon flavor.
- For dessert, consider adding Kentucky bourbon and heavy cream or ice cream to double-strength Bourbon Street coffee - yum!The average yearly yield from one coffee plant is the equivalent of one roasted pound of coffee
- If you can't get caffeinated enough, there is actually a spa in Japan that lets you bathe in coffee
- Croissant or any buttery breakfast pastries
- French toast or Belgian waffles
- Any chocolate or vanilla-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Delicious as a dessert coffee with a splash of Kentucky Bourbon and either Heavy whipping Cream or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, natural and artificial flavorings.