Bonavita, Stainless Variable-Temp Water Kettle, 1 Liter
This product is currently sold out.
Different teas taste better at different temperatures. This 1-liter goose-neck water kettle is easy to hold, pours perfectly, and has a temperature range from 140° F to 212° F! No more bitter or flavorless tea or coffee in your cup!
Includes samples of our incredibly delicious Kukicha green tea and Almond Amen black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
- Stainless steel base
- Boil Button prepares boiling water with a single touch
- Hold Button heats and holds at temperatures between 140˚- 208˚F for up to 60 minutes
- Preset Temperature Button for quick access to common brewing temperatures — Preset temps: 140°F (60°C), 176°F (80°C), 185°F (85°C), 190°F (88°C), 205°F (96°C) and 208°F (98°C).
- Adjustable in one-degree increments between 140˚-208˚F
- Commercial and Household UL Rating
- Brushed stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Easy hold handle with comfort grip
- 1-year limited warranty
- 34 oz / 1.0 liter / 4 cups
- 1,000 W rapid boil
- 7 1/4" x 8" x 11 1/2" high.
- 3.0 lbs
- Today the modern electric kettle is found in more homes than any other appliance
- Early non-electric water kettles were made from iron and put over a fire or stove to heat the water
- By the 1800’s, kettle makers switched from iron to copper because it conducted heat more efficiently
- The whistling kettle, invented in the early 1900's, was a major step in the evolution of the water kettle. It conveniently notified those within earshot
- The first electric kettle was invented in 1891 by the Carpenter Electric Company, but it took 12 minutes for the water to boil!
- The first automatic shut-off electric kettle was invented by the Russell Hobbs Company in 1956
- During crises in Britain, there are frequent electricity brownouts brought on by the Brits simultaneously using their electric water kettles to prepare tea, which boosts their spirits
- Almond Amen: China black tea, apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring
- Kukicha: Japanese green tea leaves & tea stems