Beautiful (Black) Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Beautiful Tea is a fitting name for this elegant black tea, which is flavored with colorful pomegranate, amaranth, and blue cornflowers and packaged in a gorgeous gold-embossed purple tin. C'est Magnifique!
90 grams (3.17 oz.) of tea comes in this richly embossed and keepsake tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- The tin will become a treasured keepsake.
- The Mariage line of "Beautiful Teas" makes an incredible gift for anyone who loves beautiful things.
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China black tea, pomegranate, amaranth flower (celosia), blue cornflower, flavoring.