Amandier Blanc (white almond) by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This variant is currently sold out
Do you love marzipan? This is your black tea! Our newest almond tea blend is sourced from a premier organic garden and has bits of almond. The ultimate dessert tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- The label "Jardin Premier" is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulations: (EC) No. 834/2007. This medium-bodied black is organic and is blended with generous pieces of almond to create this signature almond tea
- Drink with or without milk and sugar
The almond flavor in this tea is reminiscent of a delicate Italian Amaretto
- Macaron, almond croissant
- Granola with nuts
- Tea-based desserts
- Any chicken or pork with an almond crust
- Any vanilla or chocolate-based dessert
- Coconut cream pie
- Cream or chocolate-based desserts
Colombian Organic black tea, almond pieces, flavoring. CAUTION: This tea contains nuts!