Mirabeau by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Named after the famous Paris bridge crossing the Seine, Mirabeau is delicately flavored with anise, licorice, and a bouquet of aromatic flowers: hibiscus, orchid, rose and mallow. One of our most complex and delicious teas!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- The licorice and anise give this tea a sweet finish without adding any sugar.
- Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems, which is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
- The tea is named after the Parisian bridge Le Pont Mirabeau. Guillaume Apollinaire uses the image of the bridge and the flowing Seine under it to explore the loss of love and the passage of time.
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any vanilla cream dessert
Sri Lanka black tea, licorice root, anise, hibiscus, orchid, rose and mallow flowers, natural flavorings.