St. Valentine Special Tin
This product is currently sold out
This red Japanese tin is filled with our most romantic tea: St. Valentine organic black tea (6-oz) by Mariage Frères. To make this gift even more special, purchase one of our new French tea towels (see the links below) and we'll wrap the tin with the tea towel! If you purchase both, shipping is FREE nationwide. Ask us to personalize a gift card for your special Valentine!
- French Tea Towel "Red Kimono"
- French Tea Towel "Kyoto Flowers in Cherry"
- French Tea Towel "Paris through a Window"
- French Tea Towel "Paris Vista, Kiss in Red"
- French Tea Towel "Instant Tea Gourmet"
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A romantic organic black tea from Mariage Frères in which bergamot encounters mallow, lotus, and rose petals
- The Indian black tea & unique flavorings provide an exquisite tea to savor
- Drink this tea hot or cold in the afternoon with or without milk and sugar
- Which country first added rose petals in their tea?
- If you guessed China, you're right
- Most of the early history of tea happened here
- Any cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Chocolate chip cookies or chocolate-dipped shortbreads
- A favorite accompaniment for afternoon tea sweet sandwiches or desserts
Indian Organic black tea, rose petals, oil of bergamot, blue cornflower & mallow flower petals