Teabags, Genmaïcha Matcha Émeraude by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out
Full of flavor and anti-oxidants, this emerald (Émeraude) Japanese organic green tea blend contains sencha, matcha, and toasted rice. A tea to start your day with energy and focus.
This signature Mariage black and gold-foil lined box holds 30 hand-tied cheese-cloth teabags.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tea sachet per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 2-3 min
- The toasted rice provides a contrasting flavor to the umami savoriness of the sencha and matcha green teas.
- Matcha has more anti-oxidants compared with any other type of tea. When drinking matcha, you consume the entire leaf and all its anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Genmaicha is the Japanese name for green tea combined with toasted brown rice. It is sometimes referred to as "popcorn tea".
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Japanese Sencha and Matcha green teas, toasted rice.