Prince Igor Organic Green & Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
An intriguing and regal blend of organic black & green teas with luscious tropical fruits and flowers. This tea comes from a Jardin Premier+ tea garden, which meets strict European tea purity standards.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 3-4 min
- A rich blend of organic green Chinese and black organic Indian teas, flavored with rare citrus, sunflower blossoms, peach, apricot and mango flavors.
- Delicious hot or cold
- Best enjoyed without milk
- Prince Igor is named after the Russian Prince Igor Svyatoslavich, who valiantly protected the Russian homeland against invading Polovtsian tribes in 1185
- Alexander Borodin, a Russian composer, based the opera “Prince Igor” on this epic event
- The opera was left unfinished upon the composer's death in 1887, but was later edited and completed by Rimsky-Korsakov and Glazunov
- Greek yogurt
- Green salad with fresh fruit and a fruit vinaigrette
- Fresh, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Buttery scallops, shrimp, lobster or fresh fish
- Apricot or Peach tarts, cakes or pies
- Peach ice cream
- Muscat dessert wine
Chinese organic black tea, sunflower blossoms, peach, apricot and mango flavorings