Happy Queen Tin, Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
Happy Queen is a tea with a title and the perfect gift for "the Queen" of your household! For this "tribute tea" to the most important member of your family, Mariage has combined an anti-oxidant rich green tea and pomegranate, with fragrant peony and sweet pineapple. The gorgeous fuchsia tin will become a cherished keepsake.
95 grams (3.4 oz.) of tea comes in this richly silk-screen and keepsake tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- Green teas contain high levels of L-Theanine, a powerful antioxidant thought to improve mental focus.
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China green tea, pomegranate, citrus, pineapple, peony petals, flavoring.