China Calligraphy Blooming Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
This pagoda shaped red tin is decorated with the Chinese character for tea and contains artisan tea leaf buds that become bouquets in your cup. The tea leaves bloom into a bright orange flower in hot water. The tea that doubles as a flower bouquet makes a great gift for anyone.
50 grams of this jasmine-scented green tea comes in this elegant and reusable red pagoda-shaped tin. Glass Teapot with Green Finial, Glass Teapot with Amber Handle, Pebbled Glass Teaset, Teapot, 4-cups, and Tray.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 bud per 12-14 oz of water, 175°-185°F - no need to remove the tea bud from the teapot. To maximize the visual experience of the tea bud blooming, consider purchasing one of our glass teapots. The same tea bud can be infused two more times, or until the flavor fades.
- This delicate and antioxidant rich tea is delicately flavored with goji berries and notes of fresh citrus.
- The Years of the Dragon are 1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024, 2036.
- Dragons are the most revered animal in Chinese culture and Chinese emperors were seen as the reincarnation of dragons.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China green tea, Goji berries, Citrus flavoring.