Vanilla Rose Oolong -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
This velvety blend is comforting anytime! The combination of smooth vanilla, soft rose, and a creamy oolong creates a tea that's delicious hot, iced, or cold-brewed.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 4 min
When using a Yixing teapot or a Gaiwan, use two to three times as much tea and steep same tea leaves (between 30 sec and 2 min) multiple times until the flavor fades
- A dark Taiwanese oolong tea (oxidized more than 75%) blended with delightfully fragrant rose petals and vanilla
- A tea for relaxing in the afternoon
- Notice the tea's floral note—like a garden in the springtime
- Drink without milk
- Also delicious cold
- In the summer, brew the tea at two times the regular strength (use twice as much tea), and ice it. Serve it with a slice of fresh orange, and voilà! The perfect iced beverage for a warm Summer afternoon
- Greek yogurt
- Buttered multi-grain or whole-wheat toast
- Green salad with fresh fruit and a fruit vinaigrette
- Fresh, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Buttery scallops, shrimp, lobster or fresh fish
- Apricot or Peach tarts, cakes or pies
- Peach ice cream
- Muscat dessert wine
Taiwan oolong tea, Rose Petals, natural flavors