Tea Dance (Sevilla) Organic Tea Giftbox by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
For lovers of citrus and floral flavored teas, and dancing, the Tea Dance (Thé Dansant) Gift Box is a perfect gift.
Each tin contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of organic black tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Veranda: Use 1.5tsp/2.5g of tea per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Bolero: Use 1.5tsp per 8oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min.
- Veranda, a medium-bodied black tea, is sprinkled with Meditteranean fruits and flowers abundant in the Andalusian region of Spain.
- Bolero is a black tea from China's Yunnan Province Darjeeling black tea flavored with Mariages' famous oil of bergamot flavoring for a floral and citrus duet of flavors.
- In hot weather "Tea Dances" often moved outside to the Veranda.
- The word Bolero has several meanings:
- A Spanish dance characterized by sharp turns, feet stamping and sudden pauses in a position with one arm arched over the head.
- Music in 3-quarter time.
- A loose waist-length jacket open at the front.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal, or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Veranda: China organic black tea, organic natural flavorings, organic flowers of the trade. Bolero: India organic black tea, organic natural flavorings, and organic flowers of the trade.