Tea Gift Box, Chef Masterpieces by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This elegant tea gift box contains three colorful tins of Mariage Frères' chef masterpieces: Vert Provence, a green tea with red & black fruits and lavender; Pleine Lune, a substantial black tea with notes of marzipan and honey; and Marco Polo Rouge, a caffeine-free rooibos with Mariage's most iconic flavoring. All three teas come from Jardin Premier+ tea gardens. A gift for anyone who loves exotic travel and tastes.
The black presentation box contains three, 3.5 oz (100 gram) canisters of tea. + The "Jardin Premier" designation means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label "Jardin Premier' is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Provence Vert (green): 1.5tsp/2.0g, 175°F, 3 minutes.
- Pleine Lune (full moon): 1.5tsp/2.0g, 212°F, 4-5 minutes
- Marco Polo Rouge (red): 2tsp/2.5g, 212°F, 4-5 minutes
- What an elegant introduction to the art of Mariage Freres - three of the most famous organic tea blends in one presentation gift box.
- Provence Vert (green): 1.5tsp/2.0g, 175°F, 3 minutes.
- Chefs' Masterpiece in French is Chefs D'Oeuvre.
- Marco Polo is the "Chanel No.5" of tea - Mariage carefully guards the recipe, which has never been successfully duplicated.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
- Ingredients: Vert Provence: China organic green tea, lavender buds, red fruit natural flavoring. Marco Polo Rouge: South Africa Organic Rooibos (caffeine-free), natural flavorings. Pleine Lune: Indian Organic Black Tea, almond pieces, natural flavors. CAUTION: This tea contains nuts (almonds). China organic black tea, red fruit & floral flavorings.