Marco Polo Sublime Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Marco Polo Sublime combines the fruit and floral notes from Mariage Frères' most iconic tea with a premier cru organic black tea from a Jardin Premier+. The result? An unforgettable flavor adventure
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min.
- Mariage Frères’ most legendary tea is now available in a Premier Cru version. The label "Jardin Premier" is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulations: (EC) No. 834/2007. With notes of wild strawberry and floral (lotus).
- Sublime like the fruity and flowery aromas in this legendary blend
- Unique like the smooth sweetness that envelopes the palate
- Beautiful like the ebony leaves of this organic black tea
- Luminous like the amber reflections of its delightful liquor
- Iconic like this world-famous composition
- Magical like each sip of this gourmet pleasure
- Enchanting like the indescribable aroma of this heavenly masterpiece
- Marco Polo Sublime is the "Chanel No.5" of tea - Mariage carefully guards the recipe, which has never been successfully duplicated.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses (triple creme)
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
Colombian Organic Black Tea, Natural fruit and floral flavorings.