Earl Grey Limerance Organic Black Tea in Tin by Mariage Frères- NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This tea is irresistibly seductive because of a Jardin Premier+ organic black tea and rare and fragrant oil of bergamot from Calabria. This precious tea comes in a keepsake tin with a double lid, to ensure freshness and fragrance - like a fine perfume.
80 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable purple and silver embossed tin.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- Unlike many other Earl Grey teas, this one is organic and flavored with rare and expensive oil of bergamot from Calabria, Italy.
- The word "limerance" means the state of being infatuated with another person.
- Natural oil of bergamot is very expensive and used widely in the perfume industry, and much of the Earl Grey tea in the U.S. is not flavored with actual oil of bergamot, but with an artificial and inexpensive substitute.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China organic black tea, Italian (Calabria) oil of bergamot.