China Calligraphy Tin, Green Blooming Tea by Mariage Frères -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This pagoda shaped red tin has the Chinese calligraphy character for tea and contains artisan tender tea leaf buds that become bouquets in your cup. When you add a blooming bud to hot water, the tea leaves gracefully unfold and reveal a bright orange flower. The tea that doubles as a flower bouquet makes a great gift for family, friends, or yourself.
50 grams of this jasmine-scented green tea comes in this elegant and reusable red pagoda-shaped tin. Glass Teapot with Green Finial, Glass Teapot with Amber Handle, Pebbled Glass Teaset, Teapot, 4-cups, and Tray.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 bud per 12-14 oz of water, 175°-185°F - no need to remove the tea bud from the teapot. To maximize the visual experience of the tea bud blooming, consider purchasing one of our glass teapots. The same tea bud can be infused two more times, or until the flavor fades.
- This delicate but anti-oxidant rich silver needles tea is delicately flavored with goji berries notes of fresh citrus.
- Years of the Dragon : 1904 - 1916 - 1928 - 1940 - 1952 - 1964 - 1976 - 1988 - 2000 - 2012 - 2024 - 2036.
- Dragons are the most revered animal in Chinese culture and Chinese emperors were seen as the reincarnation of dragons.
- Green salads
- Light cream-based desserts
- Rice pudding.
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China green tea, Goji berries, Citrus flavoring.