Blanc & Rose Teabags by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Delicate and anti-oxidant rich white (blanc) tea buds are skillfully blended with rose petals to create these luxurious, velvety and convenient tea sachets. The ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, the goddesses of love and passion. A tea for the loves of your life!
This signature Mariage black and gold-foil lined box holds 30 hand-tied cheese-cloth teabags
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tea sachet per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 5-7 min
- Fragrances of fragrant rose scent this white silver needle bud tea.
- Silver Needle (Yin Zhen) white tea buds are always hand-plucked and among the most labor-intensive and expensive teas in the world.
- The leaf bud has a needle-like shape and is an unfurled tea leaf.
Silver needles are covered with trichomes, hair-like structures that protect the plant from UV damage and add complex flavors in the cup.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
China white tea, red rose petals.