Bolero Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
A refreshing and exotic organic black tea from Mariage Frères with Mediterranean fruits and flowers. This tea is sourced from a Jardin Premier+, meaning this tea meets the strict European purity standard.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–5 min
- A full-bodied organic Chinese black tea with marigold and cornflower blossoms and best enjoyed without milk, this refreshing Mariage Frères tea has a velvety texture and smooth finish.
- Bolero features Mariage Frères at its best — its many flavors coalesce into something completely unique, much like fine perfume.
- Granola with dried fruit
- Fruit pastries
- Blueberry pancakes or waffles
- Fresh, dried, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Fruit empanadas
- Chicken or pork dishes with fruit salsas
- Any cream-based dessert
China organic black tea, marigold and cornflower petals, Mediterranean fruit flavorings.