Black Orchid Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
This silky Mariage organic black tea has notes of creamy vanilla with a finish of buttery patisserie. Sourced from a Jardin Premier+, which means this tea meets the strict European purity standards. This may be the perfect tea to pair with dessert.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp (3 gram) per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- The ultimate dessert tea.
- Mariage Frères developed this tea for special occasions where tea plays a special role
- This mild Chinese tea is flavored with vanilla and a touch of buttery and browned patisserie.
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar
Black orchids are considered symbols of power and authority and derive their name from the word “orchis”, the Greek word for testicle. The roots of the orchid have a bulbous shape reminiscent of male genitalia.
- Chocolate croissant
- Holiday turkey and stuffing
- Rice pudding with cinnamon
- Any soft cheese
- Pumpkin pie
- Any cream or chocolate-based desserts
- Dark chocolate mousse or truffles
Chinese organic black tea, natural flavorings.