This variant is currently sold out.
Exclusively available through The Cultured Cup, this distinctively American, U.S. farm-to-table black tea from The Great Mississippi Tea Company has notes of apricot, honeysuckle, and honey.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 4 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 4 min. For a full-bodied cup: 4 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 208°F, 5 min. This tea has upfront notes of grilled apricot and honeysuckle with a finish of honey. An unforgettable tea! The same tea leaves can be steeped a second time. Add 1 minute for the second steeping.
- Employees at The Cultured Cup had the great privilege of plucking and helping to process this tea in Brookhaven, Mississippi.
- Jason McDonald and Timothy Gipson, pioneers in artisanal U.S. farm-to-table teas, have invested considerable time and effort in producing Black Magnolia black tea and Mississippi Queen green tea, two of the first great American teas!
- The world's foremost tea propagation experts and involved plant experts from Mississippi State University assisted them in securing and planting dozens of different tea cultivar plants from around the world to determine which plants would grow and produce flavorful teas in the terroir of central Mississippi.
- Jason McDonald is a descendent of Daniel Boone and is a "Kentucky Colonel". Jason and Timothy own land in Hawaii and are growing tea there as well.
- Any fresh fish from the Gulf
- Simply prepared chicken
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
- Delicious with mild triple creme cheeses.
- Bread pudding, Cafe du Monde-style beignets, and any cream-based dessert
100% black tea from The Great Mississippi Tea Company, Brookhaven, Mississippi