Abricot D'Or Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Another flavor masterpiece, this black tea tastes like a ripe apricot. Abricot D'Or contains a Jardin Premier+ organic tea, which meets the strict European purity standards.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A rich organic black tea from a premier tea garden in the pristine mountains of Colombia.
- This blend has a subtle floral finish
- This medium to full-bodied tea is delicious hot or cold
- Best enjoyed without milk
- Tea is good for your teeth - it's a natural source of fluoride that can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Greek yogurt
- Apricot Danish
- Green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken or pork with dried apricots
- Cream-based desserts
- Peach or vanilla bean ice cream
Colombian organic black tea, calendula petals, natural apricot flavoring