This variant is currently sold out.
An angelic flavored coffee blend of coconut, chocolate, and a dusting of cocoa powder. Makes a heavenly cup!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- This lightly roasted coffee is grown in high altitude plantations in Costa Rica.
- Milk became popular as a coffee additive in the 1680s when a French physician recommended that café au lait be used for medicinal purposes.
- Coconut or chocolate macarons, pastries or churros
- Thai or Indian curry dishes
- Any dessert with coconut, chocolate or cream
- Coconut cream pie or cake
- Vanilla bean, chocolate or coconut ice cream
- Mango and sticky rice
Costa Rica Arabica Coffee beans, cocoa powder, natural flavorings