Almond Apple Amen (Almond Amen)
This variant is currently sold out.
A black tea flavored with freshly toasted almonds, cinnamon, and bits of baked apple. Smells heavenly and tastes even better!
CAUTION: This tea contains nuts (almonds)!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water
- 4-5 min
- This tea reminds us of traditional Austrian apple strudel — it is both spicy and fruity, with a deliciously creamy aftertaste.
- Toasted almond slices, air-dried apple bits, and cinnamon pieces create a melange of flavor that pairs perfectly with desserts.
- This toasted almond blend is a distinct departure from the Amaretto flavor profile of Pleine Lune, and the pleasant toasted notes of Almond (two of our offerings from Mariage Frères).
- Cream cheese Danish
- Greek yogurt, granola, and breakfast pastries with nuts and cinnamon
- Soba noodles
- Apple pie and tart
- Chocolate or Cream-based desserts
China black tea, apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring. CAUTION: This tea contains nuts (almonds)!