Milk Café Electric Frother by Breville and Drinking Chocolate
This product is currently sold out
Get the Milk Café Electric Frother and 8 oz of The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate for one affordable price. This rich, thick, and dark liquid indulgence is similar to melting the most decadent chocolate truffle into a cup! Now you can create rich, creamy, perfectly frothed milk for your favorite coffee drinks with this easy-to-use fully automatic frother from Breville.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Simple dial lets you to set desired temperature and foam quality.
- Turns off automatically when the desired temperature is achieved.
- Cold stir setting froths milk without heating.
- Includes two dishwasher-safe attachments for latte and cappuccino.
- Removable lid has an opening for adding mix-ins like shaved chocolate.
- On board magnetic disc storage, for one disc.
- Up to 3 cups of frothed milk.
- LED indicator.
- Boil dry/Overheat protection.
- Compact design frees up valuable counter space.
- Power cord stores in base and attachments store in side of machine.
- The brushed stainless steel exterior makes clean up easy.
- Includes one frothing disk and one heating disk that can be stored in the integrated storage drawer.
- The word "cappuccino" comes from the combination of the two Italian words cappuccio, meaning "hood", and ino, meaning "little". The referenced "little hoods" come from the hoods worn by an order of Franciscan monks called the Capuchins.
- The froth on a cappuccino is often called a "cap"
The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate: Cocoa solids: 68% cocoa powder (Dutch-process with alkali), cane sugar, soy lecithin CONTAINS: soy, milk. MAY CONTAIN: traces of nuts, including peanuts. Comes with directions.