Milk Café Electric Frother by Breville and Drinking Chocolate
This product is currently sold out.
Get the Milk Café Electric Frother and 8 oz of The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate for one affordable price. This rich, thick, and dark liquid indulgence is similar to melting the most decadent chocolate truffle into a cup! Now you can create rich, creamy, perfectly frothed milk for your favorite coffee drinks with this easy-to-use fully automatic frother from Breville.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Simple dial lets you to set desired temperature and foam quality.
- Turns off automatically when the desired temperature is achieved
- Cold stir setting froths milk without heating.
- Includes two dishwasher-safe attachments for latte and cappuccino.
- Removable lid has an opening for adding mix-ins like shaved chocolate.
- On board magnetic disc storage, for one disc.
- Up to 3 cups of frothed milk.
- LED Indicator.
- Boil dry/Overheat protection.
- Compact design frees up valuable counter space.
- Power cord stores in base and attachments store in side of machine.
- The brushed stainless steel exterior makes clean up easy.
- Includes one frothing disk and one heating disk that can be stored in the integrated storage drawer
- The word "cappuccino" comes from the combination of two Italian words "cappuccio" meaning "hood" and "ino" meaning "little"
- The referenced "little hoods" come from the hoods worn by an order of Franciscan monks called the Capuchins
- The froth on a cappuccino is often called a "cap"
The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate: Cocoa solids: 68% cocoa powder (Dutch-process with alkali) cane sugar, soy lecithin. NOTE: May contain traces of nuts, including peanuts. Comes with instructions included.