Jura Giga 6 (NAA) Specialty Coffee Machine
Roger Federer-approved, the Giga 6 (NAA)—for medium-sized offices and families who frequently entertain—really keeps up with a crowd. With the purchase of this unit, you'll receive 6 lbs of coffee.
When you purchase the Jura Giga 6 from The Cultured Cup, you'll receive 6 lbs of the coffees of your choice. (Jamaican Blue Mountain and Kona Fancy Pure coffees are excluded from this offer.)
Do you have questions? To find the right Jura machine for you, your family, or your business, call Phil Krampetz, co-owner of The Cultured Cup (and a mechanical engineer), at 888-847-8327.
Types of drink: 28 Bean Capacity: 2 x 10 oz Water Capacity: 88 oz Clearyl Smart Filter
- Large, 4.3", high-resolution touchscreen color display with a sophisticated operating concept for intuitive navigation
- Artificial intelligence uses a self-learning algorithm to adapt the start screen to personal preferences
- Two ceramic disc grinders with Automatic Grinder Adjustment (A.G.A.©) for perfectly ground coffee every time
- Ultimate coffee quality thanks to Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©)
- Completely new inner workings, including two thermo-blocks, two pumps, and two fluid systems
- One-Touch Americano function for light, aromatic, long coffees
- Coffee and hot milk/milk foam can be prepared simultaneously to create flawless trend specialties
- 5-star handling, even during cleaning and maintenance
- Equipped with WiFi Connect for use with JURA Operating Experience (J.O.E.®) app
WiFi Connect is included with the purchase of GIGA 6
SPECIFICATIONS Model Number 15396 Color Aluminum (NAA) Grinders 2 Display Touchscreen display Individually Programmed Specialities 16 Programmable Coffee Strength Levels 10 Brewing Chamber Capacity (g) 5-16 Powder Chute for Ground Coffee Yes Milk Frothing System HP2 WiFi Connect Included Wattage 1500 Warranty 2 Year Limited DIMENSIONS Height (in) 16.3 Width (in) 12.6 Depth (in) 18.9 Weight (lbs) 39.7 For More Info/Specifications