Aviateur Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
A Darjeeling summer-flush black tea inspired by pioneer aviators who sought cultural and culinary adventures in distant lands. Share this exotic and flavorful Jardin Premier+ tea with equally adventurous family and friends!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min.
- The Arya Tea Estate is located near the town of Darjeeling and in the foothills of the majestic Himalaya Mountains.
- For more than 20 years, Mariage has worked side by side with the Arya Tea Estate to create this worldwide exclusive tea.
- To enjoy all the complex notes, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- A perfect tea for the afternoon.
- This tea is a Second Flush Darjeeling, which means the tea leaves are plucked in the summer months. Depending upon the elevation of the tea garden, First Flush teas are plucked in the early to mid-Spring months.
- First Flush Darjeeling teas are partially green in color while Second Flush teas are light to medium brown in color.
- Indian Rice Pudding
- Roti Bread
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
India, Darjeeling Second Flush organic black tea: 100%