Ceylan Calligraphy Tin, Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
This medium-bodied black tea, and the flowers and spices that flavor it, comes from the high mountains of Sri Lanka, formerly known as Ceylon. The gorgeous fuchsia tin has the word "Tea" written in Sinhalese.
100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea comes in an elegant and reusable fuchsia with white silk-screened lettering.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This tea is has a beautiful orange-brown color.
- Before 1947, the island was known as Ceylon. After 1947, the name was changed to Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka is also known as the Pearl of the East.
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
A Sri Lankan black teas., with flowers and spices.