Black Orchid by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
This silky Mariage black tea has notes of creamy vanilla with a finish of dark caramel. This may be the perfect tea to pair with dessert.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp (3 gram) per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- The ultimate dessert tea.
- Mariage Frères developed this tea for special occasions where tea plays a special role
- This mild Chinese tea is flavored with Madagascar vanilla and a touch of dark caramel
- Wonderful with or without milk and sugar
Black orchids are considered symbols of power and authority and derive their name from the word “orchis”, the Greek word for testicle. The roots of the orchid have a bulbous shape reminiscent of male genitalia.
- Chocolate croissant
- Holiday turkey and stuffing
- Rice pudding with cinnamon
- Any soft cheese
- Pumpkin pie
- Any cream or chocolate-based desserts
- Dark chocolate mousse or truffles
Chinese black tea, vanilla and caramel flavoring.