This variant is currently sold out.
Ethiopia is known as the birthplace of coffee, and is still home to some of the world's best. Our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is a subtle, light-bodied cup, with intriguing notes of piquant citrus and orange blossom. Unlike anything else!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- This coffee is grown in the high valleys of the Sidamo region.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is an excellent choice for nontraditional coffee drinkers who prefer subtlety to boldness. We suggest trying this coffee without any added milk and sugar to fully experience the nuanced flavor profile.
- Dancing goats might have led to the discovery of coffee. Legend has it that Ethiopian shepherds first noticed the effects of caffeine when they saw their goats jump and dance after eating coffee berries.
- Ethiopians often add a pinch of salt to their coffee.
- Marmalade and buttered multi-grain or whole wheat toast
- Breakfast sausage, bacon or ham and eggs
- Orange or lemon cake
- Orange ice cream
- Chocolate covered orange slices
- India rice pudding
Ethiopia coffee beans: 100%