Bourbon (Vanilla) Organic Rooibos by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
A delicate, toasty aroma coupled with the taste of creamy Bourbon-Madagascar vanilla. This caffeine-free and organic rooibos is from a Jardin Premier+, which meets the strict European standards for rooibos purity.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min. Rooibos contains very low tannins, so it is almost impossible to over-steep this herbal infusion.
- Flavored with Bourbon vanilla, this South African rooibos has just the right amount of sweetness. Wind down after a long day with a soothing and delicious cup of this caffeine-free herbal infusion!
- Rooibos is renowned for its stomach-soothing properties.
- Many people think this herbal infusion contains the liquor bourbon, but in French, "bourbon" refers to a particular source of vanilla from the island of Madagascar.
- Breakfast pastries
- Oatmeal, French toast, pancakes or waffles
- Green salad with a creamy dressing
- Any vanilla, cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Mexican flan
South Africa rooibos, Madagascar vanilla