Sparkling Cold Brew
The most refreshing cold coffee you can make!
- 8 oz of sparkling water (we used Topo Chico)
- 4 oz of cold brew concentrate* (we recommend a non flavored light roast coffee)
- optional: lemon wedge
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour sparkling water in first.
- Top with cold brew concentrate (this gives it that nice layered look)
- If you like you can squeeze some lemon juice in or just garnish with lemon wedge.
- Stir and Enjoy!
To make Cold Brew Concentrate
- 8 oz of water
- 2 oz of course ground coffee
Pour into a or large mixing cup bowl. Mix well. Cover mixture. Leave in fridge for 12-16 hours.
Line a fine mesh sieve with a coffee filter, cheesecloth, or similar to prevent any residual grounds. Strain using a spoon or spatula to help filter into mason jar or bottle.
This recipe was developed for the Cultured Cup by S. Slentz
Copyright The Cultured Cup