Cold-Brew Basil Spritz
This recipe was written and created by JURA, Inc.
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- Ice cubes
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 oz cold brew espresso
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Half-fill a shaker with ice and add 8 fresh basil leaves.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour the cold brew espresso into the shaker.
- Shake hard for about 20 seconds to allow the espresso to absorb the flavor of the basil.
- Place an ice cube in an espresso glass and pour in the mixed drink through a sieve.