Blue Cool Coffee Drink
This recipe was written and created by JURA, Inc.
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1.5 oz strong espresso
- Curaçao (contains alcohol) or Blue Curaçao syrup (no alcohol)
- Ice cubes
- Fill a long drink glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
- Add the lemonade until the glass is about two thirds full.
- Then add 0.3 oz Curaçao (contains alcohol) or Blue Curaçao syrup to the glass.
- In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 1.5 oz of water.
- Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over an ice cube into the glass.
- Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the rest of the liquid. This will create an attractive layered effect.